Skip to content

General

5 results found

1. aNT+ iNTEGRATION and Show route on upper right overhead map

Most bikes on trainers have aNT+ sensors. Combine that with a USB stick that reads this info (like the one that comes with most garmin HRMs) and you could use the actual pedaling cadence or speed sensotr to controll the pace of playback. Also for imported gpx routes, it would be nice to see the route on the upper right map.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have done an integration with Arduino in the past but this was more hardware oriented.

ANT+ support would be great – question is how many people would use it so the effort is justified. We will look into. One issue is that we do not have such an ANT+ device ;)

About the imported GPX route we thought it would be shown on the upper right map – if this is not the case something might go wrong.

Are you using your own map or a web-based one which we could try?

Thanks,
    Ken

2. Camera orientation in corners

Sometimes I found riding switchbacks difficult on RealIndoor because of the way the camera would orient itself in the corners.

(e.g. you might find yourself staring a rock wall)

Not a huge deal, but maybe there is a better way to handle the route projection, camera orientation.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bigger Biking Information

I'd would be great if the Biking Information window was resizable, so we could see all the data at a bigger size to be more aware of the slopes that are coming ;)

By the way, the height profile graphic has a bug, and can be dragged outside the window.

I also suggest you, to separate the height graphic to a separated window, in order to be able to see the biking parameters (speed, watts...) and the height profile, at the same time.

Congratulations for the job done, it's very useful!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your comment!

We are looking into how to make the display more flexible and configure larger fonts – this is probably what you have in mind.

moving the height window was actually intended but it does not make much sense in case it closes again when switching to another tab.

separating the height profile win and display of biking params makes sense. we will look into but it will take some time as the changes are not that trivial with the current approach.

Great you like Real Indoor!

4. Please add some arrows to show the street you're gonna turn on.

This is exactly what I've been googling for!!

Great Tool!!!

Please add some arrows to show you which direction in the street view we'll be turning on when we get to a turn/new street/road/intersection.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great to hear you like it!

Did you already try enhanced contrast for streetview images or webcam video control to control cadence or power?

Regards your question. Is it about when following Streetview images (not a route) one after another (3rd tab in the tracks menu) then you would like to have an indication which is the new direction in case we cannot go straight ?

If you have other ideas please let me know.

Thanks,
    Ken

5. Power/Brake/Speed Bar Stops Reporting

1. I've observed that the Power/Brake/Speed bar stops reporting sometimes (not always). I'm sure this is happening because the terrain I'm biking on is clearly up and down, but the info in the bar is not changing. Not sure what to suggest, but can provide more details if you like.
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General